Letter To Santa Letter To Santa

touching

i felt bad. it was a touching flash. I hate being alone too.

ADVICE: Work on sound quality and animation and all that.

DalmatianStars responds:

If I could afford a better microphone, and didn't do this animation just for fun, I honestly believe I could have done better. However, the case was, I had a cheap mic, and wasn't trying to make this perfect.

A Better Life A Better Life

Allll I can say....

Alll I can say is that your flash is pretty plain
I like watching the stickmen splatter brains
But all I can do ..is just give your peice a Two
Cause in my point of view its not that great
Its not great....
Its not great....
Its not great.........
I just want someone to say to you oh oh ohh
You got the talent of the gre-ats, yeah
I know you like to keep our spirits high today
But all in all I was entertained.

hey that was pretty good for pulling outta my ass huh? Anyway, keep working, I'll put u im my favs FOR NOW, cause not many "First Submissons" look like this. Dont dissapoint me or there will be hell to pay!! Lol keep it up.Check out my flash too.:)

Peace.
B.Low

IcerC responds:

Heh..nice thanks.

oh and i am working on a real animation(no sticks)

Dont Need Anything Dont Need Anything

great choice

great choice for a song. PF is always an inspiration. Yes, the Wall was partly about the Nazi behavior right here in good ol america. but mainly it dealt with human detatchment and isolation from peers out years of "bricks" piling up. the bricks of course being unresolved issues. The first brick we see in the movie is Pink's father dying before his birth and living with a bitter mother who coping with it. Next,comes the biased harsh realities of school and the corruptive shaping of young minds. Next comes drug abuse and the downfall of his relationship with his wife and friends. finally, we see Pink lose it and break down to the primal impulse of wanting to do nothing xcept sit. sit and watch tv. he was comfortably numb from all his misfortune. We see his hallucinations, or rather his brain working it all out.And at last The Trial, where its judgement day in Pinks brain and the verdict...start all over again and Tear Down the wall, creating a second chance at being happy. And then it ends on a picture of a boy dumping out liquor, the sign of Pink's secondd chance of happiness. but does he get there? no one knows. It was a beautiful movie, and I wonder if Roger said everything he wanted to, although wahts there touches home base with so many of us. In short, the movie says dont build up your problems, you could hurt urself. You got to "Keep Talking" (heheh) and utilize the resource of other human beings. I sincerly hope that enlightens u even more about the movie "The wall"
oh and...good flash.

Trance Pulsations Psyedit Trance Pulsations Psyedit

once again

very impressive stuff. god, if i had the resources to animate like that. i have a million ideas for you. Lemme know if u wanna hear some.

kkeep them coming

Trance Pulsation 8 Trance Pulsation 8

ALL MY 5. WoOt!

niiiiice. Please forgive but I only have one tiny little suggestion. itd be cool to see stuff pulse to bass hits or something to that affect. am i making any sense?

good job, I'll put you on my favs so I dont lose track of u. keep em coming.

Starwars spoof 4 Starwars spoof 4

wtf?

wtf are the others taling about? too short my arse, you're brilliantly funny. Ok ok so this last one didnt quite par up with the others but it was still funny. please make more man

Punch'd (2004) Punch'd (2004)

lol

i hate that Ashton Kutcher and I dont know what the others are talking aboot but this was a well made flash. Obviously they dont know how hard it is to make one. I give you a 4 cause I laughed. Kudos to you and your random beating funnyness and I really hope to see more.

peace out
B.Low

Real Animation Real Animation

nice

i admit you do have good skills when it comes to drawing and timing, but that was pretty short and had no plot or any of that good stuff. Nice job and I expect to see great things come out of you in the future. Keep it up!

Rj213 responds:

Thanks for the suport, in i won't let you down. That video was just to see if people would like my animation in now that i see people do i will make more soon.

Music Video Music Video

No One Likes You

wow... for the graphics being as shitty as they were I'm surprised at how good that was. It was kinda fun to watch and the music goes great, Im still watching it cause it's catchy.
keep it up
^ ^

Rave Time Rave Time

very fun

i tried e once not too long ago and now i finally get what all the beat music and glowstick shit is about. HAAH great movie man great movie make another one same idea different aproach. .... HEY CATCH!! HAHAHAHAA